Useful details and links when rolling out Microsoft Project 2010 #PS2010 #ProjectServer #SharePoint #SP2010 #MSProject #in
In my current project where we are integrating SharePoint Server 2010 and Project Server 2010, we are starting to go into the details of rolling out the Microsoft Project 2010 client globally.
Some of the features we are implementing require VBA macros in MS Project 2010 which are brought down to the client application via the Enterprise Global Template from Project Server.
The following details and links have been useful during my investigations:
ADM Templates for Office 2010 – AD Policy Templates:
- Information: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc179176.aspx
- Download: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=64b837b6-0aa0-4c07-bc34-bec3990a7956
How to Digitally Sign a VBA Macro in Microsoft Project:
Registry Key to change:
- \\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\14.0\MS Project\Security\VBAWarnings
Registry Option Values:
- 1 = Enable all macros (not recommended; potentially dangerous code can run)
- 2 = Disable all macros except digitally signed macros
- 3 = Disable all macros with notification
- 4 = Disable all macros without notification
- NB: The text in the options match those available in the Trust Center in File > Options of the Microsoft Project 2010 Client.