Showing/hiding items from the Gantt Chart
A useful little nugget about Microsoft Project that came in handy the other day is showing or hiding items from your Gantt chart. It’s as simple as this:
In Microsoft Project right-click in the Gantt Chart and select “Gridlines”:
To show, for example the Current Date on your Gantt, select “Current Date” and change the line type from blank to any other line style. Change the colour if required, then click “OK”.
My example here is showing the Status Date as a red line, and the Current Date as a blue line:
- Sharepoint 2013 “mark task complete”
- Clearing the SharePoint Designer 2007 / 2010 Cache
- SharePoint Designer 2013 workflow action "Call HTTP Web Service"
- SP.ClientContext.get_current is null or not an object
- #Office365 Two Factor Authentication (Preview) (Phone Factor) #O365
- Missing Server Side Dependencies–Useful links for diagnosis and removal #SP2010 #PS2010 #SharePoint #ProjectServer #in
- Security Validation Issue - Form Services issue with SP1+June 2011 CU (Release 2) #in #SP2010 #SharePoint #MSProject #ProjectServer
- Unique alphanumeric list ID's via SPD Workflow and Calculated Columns #SharePoint #SP2010 #in
- SharePoint Designer 2013 #SPD2013
- 269,508 hits