Hiding tasks from the Gantt Chart
Have you ever wanted to hide tasks from the Gantt Chart? The following technique is useful for tidying up a schedule – for example, if you want to show only pertinent Gantt information for a presentation, or take a screenshot of a plan for a client that contains some internal tasks.
To hide individual bars in the Gantt display, simply insert the “Hide Bar” field and set it to “Yes” for the requisite tasks:
You’ll notice that all incoming dependencies for the hidden bar are also hidden, so take care when looking at your predecessor/successor logic!
- SharePoint and Document Versioning within Word.
- Writing History events from a SharePoint designer Workflow
- Excel Services Problem. "An unexpected error has occurred"
- #SharePoint Web Front-End HTTP 404 Response but no errors in the log #SP2010 #PS2010 #MSProject #ProjectServer #in
- Clearing the SharePoint Designer 2007 / 2010 Cache
- Updating User Profile Properties via PowerShell (PictureURL)–SharePoint 2010 #in #SP2010
- Timesheet Managers in Project Server 2013
- Security Validation Issue - Form Services issue with SP1+June 2011 CU (Release 2) #in #SP2010 #SharePoint #MSProject #ProjectServer
- Sharepoint 2013 “mark task complete”
- 383,686 hits