Hiding tasks from the Gantt Chart
Have you ever wanted to hide tasks from the Gantt Chart? The following technique is useful for tidying up a schedule – for example, if you want to show only pertinent Gantt information for a presentation, or take a screenshot of a plan for a client that contains some internal tasks.
To hide individual bars in the Gantt display, simply insert the “Hide Bar” field and set it to “Yes” for the requisite tasks:
You’ll notice that all incoming dependencies for the hidden bar are also hidden, so take care when looking at your predecessor/successor logic!
- SharePoint and Document Versioning within Word.
- SP.ClientContext.get_current is null or not an object
- Timesheet Managers in Project Server 2013
- Using #jQuery to attach regular expression validation to a #SharePoint list form field #SP2010 #PS2010 #ProjectServer #in
- #SharePoint Web Front-End HTTP 404 Response but no errors in the log #SP2010 #PS2010 #MSProject #ProjectServer #in
- Excel formulas not auto calculating but F9 still works #in
- Unique alphanumeric list ID's via SPD Workflow and Calculated Columns #SharePoint #SP2010 #in
- SharePoint Designer 2013 workflow action "Call HTTP Web Service"
- Clearing the SharePoint Designer 2007 / 2010 Cache
- 325,067 hits