Hiding tasks from the Gantt Chart
Have you ever wanted to hide tasks from the Gantt Chart? The following technique is useful for tidying up a schedule – for example, if you want to show only pertinent Gantt information for a presentation, or take a screenshot of a plan for a client that contains some internal tasks.
To hide individual bars in the Gantt display, simply insert the “Hide Bar” field and set it to “Yes” for the requisite tasks:
You’ll notice that all incoming dependencies for the hidden bar are also hidden, so take care when looking at your predecessor/successor logic!
- Clearing the SharePoint Designer 2007 / 2010 Cache
- SharePoint Designer 2013 workflow action "Call HTTP Web Service"
- Updating User Profile Properties via PowerShell (PictureURL)–SharePoint 2010 #in #SP2010
- SharePoint and Document Versioning within Word.
- Take control of your log files
- Splitting a date into Year, Quarter and Month for analysis purposes in InfoPath 2010 #SP2010 #SharePoint #in
- Embedding PDF files with the Content Editor Web Part #SP2010 #SP2013 #MSProject
- Timesheet Managers in Project Server 2013
- #SharePoint 2010 Media Web Part–Options, FAQ’s and other useful information #SP2010 #PS2010 #MSProject #ProjectServer #SUGUK
- 329,740 hits