Hiding tasks from the Gantt Chart
Have you ever wanted to hide tasks from the Gantt Chart? The following technique is useful for tidying up a schedule – for example, if you want to show only pertinent Gantt information for a presentation, or take a screenshot of a plan for a client that contains some internal tasks.
To hide individual bars in the Gantt display, simply insert the “Hide Bar” field and set it to “Yes” for the requisite tasks:
You’ll notice that all incoming dependencies for the hidden bar are also hidden, so take care when looking at your predecessor/successor logic!
- Timesheet Managers in Project Server 2013
- Project Server - "An unknown error has occurred"
- Updating User Profile Properties via PowerShell (PictureURL)–SharePoint 2010 #in #SP2010
- SharePoint Designer 2013 #SPD2013
- Unique alphanumeric list ID's via SPD Workflow and Calculated Columns #SharePoint #SP2010 #in
- Clearing the SharePoint Designer 2007 / 2010 Cache
- Excel formulas not auto calculating but F9 still works #in
- Take control of your log files
- SharePoint and Document Versioning within Word.
- 350,080 hits