Hiding tasks from the Gantt Chart
Have you ever wanted to hide tasks from the Gantt Chart? The following technique is useful for tidying up a schedule – for example, if you want to show only pertinent Gantt information for a presentation, or take a screenshot of a plan for a client that contains some internal tasks.
To hide individual bars in the Gantt display, simply insert the “Hide Bar” field and set it to “Yes” for the requisite tasks:
You’ll notice that all incoming dependencies for the hidden bar are also hidden, so take care when looking at your predecessor/successor logic!
- Programmatically setting a field to hidden within a Content Type #SharePoint #SP2010 #in
- Excel formulas not auto calculating but F9 still works #in
- SharePoint and Document Versioning within Word.
- Bad Onedrive Business Sync bug (SP31654) if you use it with Office 2013 – install update required
- Finding a SharePoint Farm build version
- Timesheet Managers in Project Server 2013
- SharePoint Designer 2013 #SPD2013
- Attachment is missing from an e-mail message #SharePoint #SP2007 #SP2010 #SP2013
- SharePoint Designer 2013 workflow action "Call HTTP Web Service"
- #O365 #SharePoint Online–Information Rights Management #IRM–what works, what doesn’t in a business context-Part 5
- 421,038 hits