SP2010 Corrupt BlobCache
Just a quick entry.
While running a client health check I spotted an error in the Event log that I have never seen before.
Googling the Event ID and text didn’t help as I couldn’t find anything online about this.
Clearly the BlobCache on this server had become corrupted somehow, upon closer inspection the folder \287314257 was missing from the location D:\BlobCache\14, hence the error.
The fix was to disable the BlobCache from the web.config, do an IIS Reset and delete the folder D:\BlobCache then re-enable the Blobcache.
- Clearing the SharePoint Designer 2007 / 2010 Cache
- SharePoint Designer 2013 workflow action "Call HTTP Web Service"
- Updating User Profile Properties via PowerShell (PictureURL)–SharePoint 2010 #in #SP2010
- SharePoint and Document Versioning within Word.
- Take control of your log files
- Splitting a date into Year, Quarter and Month for analysis purposes in InfoPath 2010 #SP2010 #SharePoint #in
- Embedding PDF files with the Content Editor Web Part #SP2010 #SP2013 #MSProject
- Writing History events from a SharePoint designer Workflow
- Timesheet Managers in Project Server 2013
- 329,744 hits