SP2010 Corrupt BlobCache
Just a quick entry.
While running a client health check I spotted an error in the Event log that I have never seen before.
Googling the Event ID and text didn’t help as I couldn’t find anything online about this.
Clearly the BlobCache on this server had become corrupted somehow, upon closer inspection the folder \287314257 was missing from the location D:\BlobCache\14, hence the error.
The fix was to disable the BlobCache from the web.config, do an IIS Reset and delete the folder D:\BlobCache then re-enable the Blobcache.
- Timesheet Managers in Project Server 2013
- SharePoint and Document Versioning within Word.
- SP.ClientContext.get_current is null or not an object
- Using #jQuery to attach regular expression validation to a #SharePoint list form field #SP2010 #PS2010 #ProjectServer #in
- Clearing the SharePoint Designer 2007 / 2010 Cache
- SharePoint Designer 2013 workflow action "Call HTTP Web Service"
- Create a New MySite Host Site
- Finding a SharePoint Farm build version
- #SharePoint Web Front-End HTTP 404 Response but no errors in the log #SP2010 #PS2010 #MSProject #ProjectServer #in
- 324,946 hits