SP2010 Corrupt BlobCache
Just a quick entry.
While running a client health check I spotted an error in the Event log that I have never seen before.
Googling the Event ID and text didn’t help as I couldn’t find anything online about this.
Clearly the BlobCache on this server had become corrupted somehow, upon closer inspection the folder \287314257 was missing from the location D:\BlobCache\14, hence the error.
The fix was to disable the BlobCache from the web.config, do an IIS Reset and delete the folder D:\BlobCache then re-enable the Blobcache.
- Create a New MySite Host Site
- Take control of your log files
- SharePoint and Document Versioning within Word.
- Writing History events from a SharePoint designer Workflow
- Programmatically setting a field to hidden within a Content Type #SharePoint #SP2010 #in
- Excel Services Problem. "An unexpected error has occurred"
- Excel formulas not auto calculating but F9 still works #in
- Calculated Column Formula: Probability and impact analysis for risks #SharePoint #SP2010 #ProjectServer #PS2010 #EPM #MSProject #in
- How to hide fields for new items using InfoPath
- 403,644 hits