SP2010 Corrupt BlobCache
Just a quick entry.
While running a client health check I spotted an error in the Event log that I have never seen before.
Googling the Event ID and text didn’t help as I couldn’t find anything online about this.
Clearly the BlobCache on this server had become corrupted somehow, upon closer inspection the folder \287314257 was missing from the location D:\BlobCache\14, hence the error.
The fix was to disable the BlobCache from the web.config, do an IIS Reset and delete the folder D:\BlobCache then re-enable the Blobcache.
- #O365 #SharePoint Online–Information Rights Management #IRM–what works, what doesn’t in a business context-Part 5
- SharePoint and Document Versioning within Word.
- Using Knockout.js in a SharePoint Context
- Sharepoint 2013 “mark task complete”
- Excel formulas not auto calculating but F9 still works #in
- Calculated Column Formula: Probability and impact analysis for risks #SharePoint #SP2010 #ProjectServer #PS2010 #EPM #MSProject #in
- #O365 #SharePoint Online–Information Rights Management #IRM–what works, what doesn’t in a business context-Part 3
- SharePoint Designer 2013 workflow action "Call HTTP Web Service"
- Auto height plain text box issue fixed in InfoPath / Form Services 2010 #in #SharePoint #SP2010
- Error when accessing ServiceJobDefinitions.aspx page from Central Admin
- 409,438 hits