SP2010 Corrupt BlobCache
Just a quick entry.
While running a client health check I spotted an error in the Event log that I have never seen before.
Googling the Event ID and text didn’t help as I couldn’t find anything online about this.
Clearly the BlobCache on this server had become corrupted somehow, upon closer inspection the folder \287314257 was missing from the location D:\BlobCache\14, hence the error.
The fix was to disable the BlobCache from the web.config, do an IIS Reset and delete the folder D:\BlobCache then re-enable the Blobcache.
- Sharepoint 2013 “mark task complete”
- Clearing the SharePoint Designer 2007 / 2010 Cache
- SharePoint and Document Versioning within Word.
- SP.ClientContext.get_current is null or not an object
- SP2010 Docs opening as Read-Only.
- SharePoint 2013 Visio Services
- SharePoint Page Performance
- Updating User Profile Properties via PowerShell (PictureURL)–SharePoint 2010 #in #SP2010
- Infopath “The following form template cannot be upgraded because it is not currently uploaded on this farm” #sp2010
- 269,917 hits