SP2010 Corrupt BlobCache
Just a quick entry.
While running a client health check I spotted an error in the Event log that I have never seen before.
Googling the Event ID and text didn’t help as I couldn’t find anything online about this.
Clearly the BlobCache on this server had become corrupted somehow, upon closer inspection the folder \287314257 was missing from the location D:\BlobCache\14, hence the error.
The fix was to disable the BlobCache from the web.config, do an IIS Reset and delete the folder D:\BlobCache then re-enable the Blobcache.
- Clearing the SharePoint Designer 2007 / 2010 Cache
- Updating User Profile Properties via PowerShell (PictureURL)–SharePoint 2010 #in #SP2010
- SP.ClientContext.get_current is null or not an object
- #SharePoint Web Front-End HTTP 404 Response but no errors in the log #SP2010 #PS2010 #MSProject #ProjectServer #in
- Project Server - "An unknown error has occurred"
- Unique alphanumeric list ID's via SPD Workflow and Calculated Columns #SharePoint #SP2010 #in
- Populate a drop-down list with SharePoint list values
- Timesheet Managers in Project Server 2013
- Visual Studio 2012 templates for SharePoint 2013
- 286,775 hits