SP2010 Corrupt BlobCache
Just a quick entry.
While running a client health check I spotted an error in the Event log that I have never seen before.
Googling the Event ID and text didn’t help as I couldn’t find anything online about this.
Clearly the BlobCache on this server had become corrupted somehow, upon closer inspection the folder \287314257 was missing from the location D:\BlobCache\14, hence the error.
The fix was to disable the BlobCache from the web.config, do an IIS Reset and delete the folder D:\BlobCache then re-enable the Blobcache.
- Clearing the SharePoint Designer 2007 / 2010 Cache
- Embedding PDF files with the Content Editor Web Part #SP2010 #SP2013 #MSProject
- SharePoint Designer 2013 workflow action "Call HTTP Web Service"
- SharePoint Designer 2013 #SPD2013
- Project Server - "An unknown error has occurred"
- Excel formulas not auto calculating but F9 still works #in
- How do I: Implement $().SPServices.SPCascadeDropdowns
- Timesheet Managers in Project Server 2013
- #SharePoint Web Front-End HTTP 404 Response but no errors in the log #SP2010 #PS2010 #MSProject #ProjectServer #in
- 350,816 hits