Enable Mobile Browser View for SharePoint Online public site
So you upgraded to SharePoint Online 2013. If you are like me, you might have been looking on your SharePoint Online public site for the mobile “Contemporary view“. However, you will NOT find it. “Manage Site Feature” does not exist in a public site.
You can use the mobile Contemporary view for your SharePoint Online private site collection. First you will need to enable the feature via Site Settings > Manage Site Features > Mobile Browser View.
The right image is the standard view. The image on the left is the mobile contemporary view.
- SharePoint and Document Versioning within Word.
- Sharepoint 2013 “mark task complete”
- SharePoint Designer 2013 workflow action "Call HTTP Web Service"
- SharePoint Designer 2013 #SPD2013
- SP.ClientContext.get_current is null or not an object
- Calculated Column Formula: Probability and impact analysis for risks #SharePoint #SP2010 #ProjectServer #PS2010 #EPM #MSProject #in
- Take control of your log files
- Visual Studio 2012 templates for SharePoint 2013
- #Office365 Two Factor Authentication (Preview) (Phone Factor) #O365
- 269,663 hits