Enable Mobile Browser View for SharePoint Online public site
So you upgraded to SharePoint Online 2013. If you are like me, you might have been looking on your SharePoint Online public site for the mobile “Contemporary view“. However, you will NOT find it. “Manage Site Feature” does not exist in a public site.
You can use the mobile Contemporary view for your SharePoint Online private site collection. First you will need to enable the feature via Site Settings > Manage Site Features > Mobile Browser View.
The right image is the standard view. The image on the left is the mobile contemporary view.
- Timesheet Managers in Project Server 2013
- Writing History events from a SharePoint designer Workflow
- Excel formulas not auto calculating but F9 still works #in
- Updating User Profile Properties via PowerShell (PictureURL)–SharePoint 2010 #in #SP2010
- Using jQuery to return all members / users of a group #in #SP2010 #SharePoint
- SharePoint Designer 2013 workflow action "Call HTTP Web Service"
- SharePoint Designer 2013 #SPD2013
- Using Knockout.js in a SharePoint Context
- SharePoint and Document Versioning within Word.
- 410,755 hits