Enable Mobile Browser View for SharePoint Online public site
So you upgraded to SharePoint Online 2013. If you are like me, you might have been looking on your SharePoint Online public site for the mobile “Contemporary view“. However, you will NOT find it. “Manage Site Feature” does not exist in a public site.
You can use the mobile Contemporary view for your SharePoint Online private site collection. First you will need to enable the feature via Site Settings > Manage Site Features > Mobile Browser View.
The right image is the standard view. The image on the left is the mobile contemporary view.
- Clearing the SharePoint Designer 2007 / 2010 Cache
- SharePoint Designer 2013 workflow action "Call HTTP Web Service"
- Updating User Profile Properties via PowerShell (PictureURL)–SharePoint 2010 #in #SP2010
- SharePoint and Document Versioning within Word.
- Timesheet Managers in Project Server 2013
- Take control of your log files
- Splitting a date into Year, Quarter and Month for analysis purposes in InfoPath 2010 #SP2010 #SharePoint #in
- Embedding PDF files with the Content Editor Web Part #SP2010 #SP2013 #MSProject
- Excel Services Problem. "An unexpected error has occurred"
- 329,776 hits