Enable Mobile Browser View for SharePoint Online public site
So you upgraded to SharePoint Online 2013. If you are like me, you might have been looking on your SharePoint Online public site for the mobile “Contemporary view“. However, you will NOT find it. “Manage Site Feature” does not exist in a public site.
You can use the mobile Contemporary view for your SharePoint Online private site collection. First you will need to enable the feature via Site Settings > Manage Site Features > Mobile Browser View.
The right image is the standard view. The image on the left is the mobile contemporary view.
- Embedding PDF files with the Content Editor Web Part #SP2010 #SP2013 #MSProject
- Clearing the SharePoint Designer 2007 / 2010 Cache
- Excel formulas not auto calculating but F9 still works #in
- SharePoint 2013, Nintex 2013 Workflow
- Timesheet Managers in Project Server 2013
- OLAP Cube Error - Cannot process the Project custom field
- How to hide the SharePoint ribbon
- 293,730 hits