Enable Mobile Browser View for SharePoint Online public site
So you upgraded to SharePoint Online 2013. If you are like me, you might have been looking on your SharePoint Online public site for the mobile “Contemporary view“. However, you will NOT find it. “Manage Site Feature” does not exist in a public site.
You can use the mobile Contemporary view for your SharePoint Online private site collection. First you will need to enable the feature via Site Settings > Manage Site Features > Mobile Browser View.
The right image is the standard view. The image on the left is the mobile contemporary view.
- Finding a SharePoint Farm build version
- SP.ClientContext.get_current is null or not an object
- Enable Mobile Browser View for SharePoint Online public site
- Colour Scheme Designer on the web to help you with your designs or perhaps #SharePoint themes
- SharePoint Designer 2013 workflow action "Call HTTP Web Service"
- #SharePoint Web Front-End HTTP 404 Response but no errors in the log #SP2010 #PS2010 #MSProject #ProjectServer #in
- Creating Test / Filler / Example text from Microsoft Word #SharePoint #SP2010 #in '#MSOffice
- Working with Enterprise Custom Fields via VBA Macros in MS Project 2010 #MSProject #ProjectServer #SharePoint #SP2010 #in
- Writing History events from a SharePoint designer Workflow
- #ProjectServer 2013 online change permission mode #Office365 #PS2013 #SP2013
- 358,618 hits