Enable Mobile Browser View for SharePoint Online public site
So you upgraded to SharePoint Online 2013. If you are like me, you might have been looking on your SharePoint Online public site for the mobile “Contemporary view“. However, you will NOT find it. “Manage Site Feature” does not exist in a public site.
You can use the mobile Contemporary view for your SharePoint Online private site collection. First you will need to enable the feature via Site Settings > Manage Site Features > Mobile Browser View.
The right image is the standard view. The image on the left is the mobile contemporary view.
- Clearing the SharePoint Designer 2007 / 2010 Cache
- Using Knockout.js in a SharePoint Context
- SharePoint Saturday UK tomorrow 29/11/14
- Sharepoint 2013 “mark task complete”
- Updating User Profile Properties via PowerShell (PictureURL)–SharePoint 2010 #in #SP2010
- Error when accessing ServiceJobDefinitions.aspx page from Central Admin
- Create a New MySite Host Site
- Mastering the SharePoint 2013 Suite Bar
- Take control of your log files
- 346,261 hits