Enable Mobile Browser View for SharePoint Online public site
So you upgraded to SharePoint Online 2013. If you are like me, you might have been looking on your SharePoint Online public site for the mobile “Contemporary view“. However, you will NOT find it. “Manage Site Feature” does not exist in a public site.
You can use the mobile Contemporary view for your SharePoint Online private site collection. First you will need to enable the feature via Site Settings > Manage Site Features > Mobile Browser View.
The right image is the standard view. The image on the left is the mobile contemporary view.
- SharePoint and Document Versioning within Word.
- SP.ClientContext.get_current is null or not an object
- Timesheet Managers in Project Server 2013
- Splitting a date into Year, Quarter and Month for analysis purposes in InfoPath 2010 #SP2010 #SharePoint #in
- SharePoint Designer 2013 workflow action "Call HTTP Web Service"
- Using jQuery to return all members / users of a group #in #SP2010 #SharePoint
- Finding a SharePoint Farm build version
- #SharePoint 2010 Media Web Part–Options, FAQ’s and other useful information #SP2010 #PS2010 #MSProject #ProjectServer #SUGUK
- Writing History events from a SharePoint designer Workflow
- 294,353 hits