SharePoint 2010 Workflow Issues
I was recently asked to help out a client who was having problems with standard Out Of the Box Approval workflow.
We checked the Farm and isolated the issue to one specific site collection, all other site collections were fine.
To resolve this we opened the site collection in SPD, open the All files section drilled into the _catalogs/wfpub folder, the folder for the Approval workflow was present but for some reason the wfconfig.xml file had been modified from the site definition (Shown by blue I symbol), once this file had been reset to the site definition workflows were working again.
- Writing History events from a SharePoint designer Workflow
- Clearing the SharePoint Designer 2007 / 2010 Cache
- Project Server - "An unknown error has occurred"
- Calculated Column Formula: Probability and impact analysis for risks #SharePoint #SP2010 #ProjectServer #PS2010 #EPM #MSProject #in
- Using Knockout.js in a SharePoint Context
- SP.ClientContext.get_current is null or not an object
- Updating User Profile Properties via PowerShell (PictureURL)–SharePoint 2010 #in #SP2010
- Timesheet Managers in Project Server 2013
- #SharePoint Integration Mode and no Data Driven Subscriptions #SP2013 #SP2010 #SSRS
- Programmatically setting a field to hidden within a Content Type #SharePoint #SP2010 #in
- 344,593 hits