SharePoint 2010 Workflow Issues
I was recently asked to help out a client who was having problems with standard Out Of the Box Approval workflow.
We checked the Farm and isolated the issue to one specific site collection, all other site collections were fine.
To resolve this we opened the site collection in SPD, open the All files section drilled into the _catalogs/wfpub folder, the folder for the Approval workflow was present but for some reason the wfconfig.xml file had been modified from the site definition (Shown by blue I symbol), once this file had been reset to the site definition workflows were working again.
- Updating User Profile Properties via PowerShell (PictureURL)–SharePoint 2010 #in #SP2010
- #Microsoft #ProjectOnline Reporting Pack v2 #MSProject #SharePointOnline #Office365 #PPM #Excel #BI #Data
- SharePoint Designer 2013 #SPD2013
- Clearing the SharePoint Designer 2007 / 2010 Cache
- SharePoint and Document Versioning within Word.
- Take control of your log files
- Project Server - "An unknown error has occurred"
- Showing the Version column in Office as a Quick Part (Office 2007 & 2010 / Document Field (Office 2003)
- Programmatically setting a field to hidden within a Content Type #SharePoint #SP2010 #in
- 337,363 hits