SharePoint 2010 Workflow Issues
I was recently asked to help out a client who was having problems with standard Out Of the Box Approval workflow.
We checked the Farm and isolated the issue to one specific site collection, all other site collections were fine.
To resolve this we opened the site collection in SPD, open the All files section drilled into the _catalogs/wfpub folder, the folder for the Approval workflow was present but for some reason the wfconfig.xml file had been modified from the site definition (Shown by blue I symbol), once this file had been reset to the site definition workflows were working again.
- SP.ClientContext.get_current is null or not an object
- SharePoint and Document Versioning within Word.
- Using #jQuery to attach regular expression validation to a #SharePoint list form field #SP2010 #PS2010 #ProjectServer #in
- Timesheet Managers in Project Server 2013
- Finding a SharePoint Farm build version
- SharePoint Designer 2013 workflow action "Call HTTP Web Service"
- Showing the Version column in Office as a Quick Part (Office 2007 & 2010 / Document Field (Office 2003)
- #SharePoint Web Front-End HTTP 404 Response but no errors in the log #SP2010 #PS2010 #MSProject #ProjectServer #in
- Traffic light indicators for schedule
- 324,892 hits