SharePoint 2010 Workflow Issues
I was recently asked to help out a client who was having problems with standard Out Of the Box Approval workflow.
We checked the Farm and isolated the issue to one specific site collection, all other site collections were fine.
To resolve this we opened the site collection in SPD, open the All files section drilled into the _catalogs/wfpub folder, the folder for the Approval workflow was present but for some reason the wfconfig.xml file had been modified from the site definition (Shown by blue I symbol), once this file had been reset to the site definition workflows were working again.
- SharePoint and Document Versioning within Word.
- Clearing the SharePoint Designer 2007 / 2010 Cache
- SP.ClientContext.get_current is null or not an object
- Calculated Column Formula: Probability and impact analysis for risks #SharePoint #SP2010 #ProjectServer #PS2010 #EPM #MSProject #in
- Updating User Profile Properties via PowerShell (PictureURL)–SharePoint 2010 #in #SP2010
- Unique alphanumeric list ID's via SPD Workflow and Calculated Columns #SharePoint #SP2010 #in
- Splitting a date into Year, Quarter and Month for analysis purposes in InfoPath 2010 #SP2010 #SharePoint #in
- Excel Services Problem. "An unexpected error has occurred"
- Using Knockout.js in a SharePoint Context
- 315,296 hits