SharePoint 2010 Workflow Issues
I was recently asked to help out a client who was having problems with standard Out Of the Box Approval workflow.
We checked the Farm and isolated the issue to one specific site collection, all other site collections were fine.
To resolve this we opened the site collection in SPD, open the All files section drilled into the _catalogs/wfpub folder, the folder for the Approval workflow was present but for some reason the wfconfig.xml file had been modified from the site definition (Shown by blue I symbol), once this file had been reset to the site definition workflows were working again.
- Timesheet Managers in Project Server 2013
- Updating User Profile Properties via PowerShell (PictureURL)–SharePoint 2010 #in #SP2010
- Unique alphanumeric list ID's via SPD Workflow and Calculated Columns #SharePoint #SP2010 #in
- Clearing the SharePoint Designer 2007 / 2010 Cache
- Writing History events from a SharePoint designer Workflow
- Calculated Column Formula: Probability and impact analysis for risks #SharePoint #SP2010 #ProjectServer #PS2010 #EPM #MSProject #in
- Sharepoint 2013 “mark task complete”
- SharePoint and Document Versioning within Word.
- Using jQuery to return all members / users of a group #in #SP2010 #SharePoint
- 434,330 hits