SharePoint 2010 Workflow Issues
I was recently asked to help out a client who was having problems with standard Out Of the Box Approval workflow.
We checked the Farm and isolated the issue to one specific site collection, all other site collections were fine.
To resolve this we opened the site collection in SPD, open the All files section drilled into the _catalogs/wfpub folder, the folder for the Approval workflow was present but for some reason the wfconfig.xml file had been modified from the site definition (Shown by blue I symbol), once this file had been reset to the site definition workflows were working again.
- Updating User Profile Properties via PowerShell (PictureURL)–SharePoint 2010 #in #SP2010
- Clearing the SharePoint Designer 2007 / 2010 Cache
- SP.ClientContext.get_current is null or not an object
- Timesheet Managers in Project Server 2013
- Excel formulas not auto calculating but F9 still works #in
- #SharePoint Web Front-End HTTP 404 Response but no errors in the log #SP2010 #PS2010 #MSProject #ProjectServer #in
- Populate a drop-down list with SharePoint list values
- SharePoint 2010 #RSS Feeds
- Project Server - "An unknown error has occurred"
- 286,670 hits