SharePoint 2010 Workflow Issues
I was recently asked to help out a client who was having problems with standard Out Of the Box Approval workflow.
We checked the Farm and isolated the issue to one specific site collection, all other site collections were fine.
To resolve this we opened the site collection in SPD, open the All files section drilled into the _catalogs/wfpub folder, the folder for the Approval workflow was present but for some reason the wfconfig.xml file had been modified from the site definition (Shown by blue I symbol), once this file had been reset to the site definition workflows were working again.
- SharePoint and Document Versioning within Word.
- Clearing the SharePoint Designer 2007 / 2010 Cache
- SSRS Web Part Performance 2008 R2 vs. 2012 Initial Results #SharePoint #SP2010 #in
- #SharePoint Web Front-End HTTP 404 Response but no errors in the log #SP2010 #PS2010 #MSProject #ProjectServer #in
- SP.ClientContext.get_current is null or not an object
- Programmatically setting a field to hidden within a Content Type #SharePoint #SP2010 #in
- Updating User Profile Properties via PowerShell (PictureURL)–SharePoint 2010 #in #SP2010
- Showing the Version column in Office as a Quick Part (Office 2007 & 2010 / Document Field (Office 2003)
- Excel formulas not auto calculating but F9 still works #in
- 294,638 hits