Giles Hamson has been working with collaboration technologies since 2001 and has been implementing SharePoint solutions from 2004; starting with SharePoint Portal Server 2003 whilst working in the Microsoft Dynamics division in Reading, UK.
Giles has worked in multiple roles throughout his career working as a business analyst, moving into system analysis and development roles.
After gaining experience across Linux, Solaris and Microsoft disciplines, Giles moved into consultancy within the education market creating learning platform solutions based on SharePoint and integration with 3rd party vendors. After several successful implementations Giles moved into consultancy in SharePoint and Project Server across multiple industry verticals.
- SharePoint and Document Versioning within Word.
- Timesheet Managers in Project Server 2013
- SP.ClientContext.get_current is null or not an object
- Using #jQuery to attach regular expression validation to a #SharePoint list form field #SP2010 #PS2010 #ProjectServer #in
- Excel formulas not auto calculating but F9 still works #in
- Clearing the SharePoint Designer 2007 / 2010 Cache
- #SharePoint Web Front-End HTTP 404 Response but no errors in the log #SP2010 #PS2010 #MSProject #ProjectServer #in
- SharePoint Designer 2013 workflow action "Call HTTP Web Service"
- Finding a SharePoint Farm build version
- 324,973 hits