Giles Hamson has been working with collaboration technologies since 2001 and has been implementing SharePoint solutions from 2004; starting with SharePoint Portal Server 2003 whilst working in the Microsoft Dynamics division in Reading, UK.
Giles has worked in multiple roles throughout his career working as a business analyst, moving into system analysis and development roles.
After gaining experience across Linux, Solaris and Microsoft disciplines, Giles moved into consultancy within the education market creating learning platform solutions based on SharePoint and integration with 3rd party vendors. After several successful implementations Giles moved into consultancy in SharePoint and Project Server across multiple industry verticals.
- Updating User Profile Properties via PowerShell (PictureURL)–SharePoint 2010 #in #SP2010
- SP.ClientContext.get_current is null or not an object
- Clearing the SharePoint Designer 2007 / 2010 Cache
- SP2010 Docs opening as Read-Only.
- Add the SharePoint Version Number to a Word Document
- SharePoint and Document Versioning within Word.
- Unique alphanumeric list ID's via SPD Workflow and Calculated Columns #SharePoint #SP2010 #in
- Calculated Column Formula: Probability and impact analysis for risks #SharePoint #SP2010 #ProjectServer #PS2010 #EPM #MSProject #in
- Timesheet Managers in Project Server 2013
- 324,236 hits