I am an experienced, enterprise scale Development Manager for a global organization with a background in consulting, solution design & implementation, project & resource management as well as development around the Microsoft stack.
For the last 2 years I have shifted my career focus from consulting to management with a focus on strategic direction. Previously, I worked as an Architect and Consultant around the SharePoint and Project Server platforms with a heavy emphasis on Project and Resource management ranging from SME to Enterprise level across a number of industries including energy, banking, insurance, technology, non-profit and education. I have a passion for determining the strategy & implementation of solutions and I am looking to continue this direction for my next career move.
As part of leading my development team, I am currently specializing in Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013, SharePoint Online (Office 365), Yammer, Delve (Open Graph), SharePoint Hosted Apps & Azure Apps.
Certifications, Training & Other…
- 2009: APMG – Prince2 Practitioner
- 2015: Microsoft Ignite Conference
- 2012: 70-573 SharePoint 2010, Application Development
- 2012: 77-886 Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) – SharePoint 2010
- 2012: 77-883 Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) – PowerPoint 2010
- 2012: 70-177 Microsoft Certified Technical Specialist (MCTS) – Project Server 2010
- 2012: 70-178 Microsoft Certified Technical Specialist (MCTS) – Project 2010
- 2010: 70-668 Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) – SharePoint 2010 Administration
- 2010: 70-667 Microsoft Certified Technical Specialist (MCTS) – SharePoint 2010, 2007 Configuring
- 2008: Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 – Implementing and Managing Enterprise Search (3 Days – Code: 44CO017)
- 2008: Microsoft Office Communication Server 2007 (5 Days – Codes: M5177, M5178, M5179)
- 2005: SharePoint Portal 2003 Administration & User Training (5 Days – Internal Microsoft Business Solutions course)
- The SharePoint 2010 Handbook: A Collection of Short Chapters for Delivering Successful SharePoint Projects (Volume 1)
- SharePoint User Group (Houston): 20th November 2013 – Transitioning from SharePoint 2013 to Project Server 2013 for Enterprise Project Management
- SharePoint Saturday UK (Nottingham) 2012: December 2012 – Transitioning from SharePoint 2013 to Project Server 2013 for Enterprise Project Management
- Microsoft TechEd Europe 2012 (Amsterdam): June 2012 – Integration of SharePoint & Project Server 2010 – Deployment Approaches, Integration Options and making the most of the SharePoint Enterprise Features.
- Microsoft Project Conference 2010 (Phoenix): March 2012 – Integration of SharePoint & Project Server 2010 – Deployment Approaches, Integration Options and making the most of the SharePoint Enterprise Features.
- SharePoint User Group (Cambridge): 20th Sept 2011 – Integration of SharePoint & Project Server 2010