Giles Hamson has been working with collaboration technologies since 2001 and has been implementing SharePoint solutions from 2004; starting with SharePoint Portal Server 2003 whilst working in the Microsoft Dynamics division in Reading, UK.
Giles has worked in multiple roles throughout his career working as a business analyst, moving into system analysis and development roles.
After gaining experience across Linux, Solaris and Microsoft disciplines, Giles moved into consultancy within the education market creating learning platform solutions based on SharePoint and integration with 3rd party vendors. After several successful implementations Giles moved into consultancy in SharePoint and Project Server across multiple industry verticals.
- Using Knockout.js in a SharePoint Context
- Programmatically setting a field to hidden within a Content Type #SharePoint #SP2010 #in
- Excel Services Problem. "An unexpected error has occurred"
- Calculated Column Formula: Probability and impact analysis for risks #SharePoint #SP2010 #ProjectServer #PS2010 #EPM #MSProject #in
- SharePoint and Document Versioning within Word.
- Sharepoint 2013 “mark task complete”
- Clearing the SharePoint Designer 2007 / 2010 Cache
- Excel formulas not auto calculating but F9 still works #in
- SP.ClientContext.get_current is null or not an object
- 389,927 hits