Integrating #SP2010 and #PS2010–slides from the SharePoint User Group meeting #ProjectServer #MSProject #SharePoint #SUGUK #SUGUKEA #in
Last Tuesday (20th September 2011), I was at the SharePoint User Group in Cambridge.
As at the end of the meeting I mentioned that I would share my slides which gives me a perfect excuse to use Office 365 and the PowerPoint Office Web App.
As ever, if you have any questions you can use the contact form on this site to get hold of me.
|Integrating SharePoint and Project Server 2010
PowerPoint – Office Web Apps – http://ghamson.sharepoint.com
- Excel formulas not auto calculating but F9 still works #in
- Excel Services Problem. "An unexpected error has occurred"
- Using jQuery to return all members / users of a group #in #SP2010 #SharePoint
- Calculated Column Formula: Probability and impact analysis for risks #SharePoint #SP2010 #ProjectServer #PS2010 #EPM #MSProject #in
- Automating SharePoint 2013 Usage Reports
- Delete all list Item and file versions from site and sub sites using CSOM and PowerShell
- Create a New MySite Host Site
- Form Services / InfoPath 2010 Bug found in Multi-line Plain Text boxes
- SP.ClientContext.get_current is null or not an object
- Timesheet Managers in Project Server 2013
- 502,696 hits