SP2010 Corrupt BlobCache
Just a quick entry.
While running a client health check I spotted an error in the Event log that I have never seen before.
Googling the Event ID and text didn’t help as I couldn’t find anything online about this.
Clearly the BlobCache on this server had become corrupted somehow, upon closer inspection the folder \287314257 was missing from the location D:\BlobCache\14, hence the error.
The fix was to disable the BlobCache from the web.config, do an IIS Reset and delete the folder D:\BlobCache then re-enable the Blobcache.
- Sharepoint 2013 “mark task complete”
- Timesheet Managers in Project Server 2013
- Take control of your log files
- Unique alphanumeric list ID's via SPD Workflow and Calculated Columns #SharePoint #SP2010 #in
- Updating User Profile Properties via PowerShell (PictureURL)–SharePoint 2010 #in #SP2010
- Writing History events from a SharePoint designer Workflow
- Programmatically setting a field to hidden within a Content Type #SharePoint #SP2010 #in
- Embedding PDF files with the Content Editor Web Part #SP2010 #SP2013 #MSProject
- Permissions delay when using Kerberos and Security Groups #SP2010 #SharePoint #in
- 473,311 hits