Home > Paul Mather, Work > #ProjectServer 2016 Preview is now officially available #PS2016 #MSProject
#ProjectServer 2016 Preview is now officially available #PS2016 #MSProject
I am a Project Server and SharePoint consultant but my main focus currently is around Project Server.
I have been working with Project Server for nearly five years since 2007 for a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner in the UK, I have also been awared with the Microsoft Community Contributor Award 2011.
I am also a certified Prince2 Practitioner.
Project Server 2016 preview is now officially available (it has been in the SharePoint 2016 preview for a few weeks). See the link below for details:
Download today and take a look.
- Excel formulas not auto calculating but F9 still works #in
- Excel Services Problem. "An unexpected error has occurred"
- Using jQuery to return all members / users of a group #in #SP2010 #SharePoint
- Calculated Column Formula: Probability and impact analysis for risks #SharePoint #SP2010 #ProjectServer #PS2010 #EPM #MSProject #in
- Automating SharePoint 2013 Usage Reports
- Delete all list Item and file versions from site and sub sites using CSOM and PowerShell
- Create a New MySite Host Site
- Form Services / InfoPath 2010 Bug found in Multi-line Plain Text boxes
- SP.ClientContext.get_current is null or not an object
- Timesheet Managers in Project Server 2013
- 502,696 hits