Missing Server Side Dependencies–Useful links for diagnosis and removal #SP2010 #PS2010 #SharePoint #ProjectServer #in
Some quick links to help diagnose the “Missing server side dependencies” errors from the health check analyzer in SharePoint 2010.
Helps remove features via a GUI interface (be careful with this tool!)
- MissingFeature Codeplex Solution: http://featureadmin.codeplex.com/
Removes feature dependencies from the database via PowerShell (be care with this script!)
- MissingFeature Removal PowerShell: http://get-spscripts.com/2011/06/removing-features-from-content-database.html
Once you have removed the dependencies, re-run the health check analyzer for the “Missing server side dependencies” rule and you may have some residual files to clean up in the content database.
Use the following PowerShell scripts to analyse the location of the files and then you can clear them up appropriately:
- Missing WebPart Diagnose: http://get-spscripts.com/2011/08/diagnose-missingwebpart-and.html
- Missing Assembly Diagnose: http://get-spscripts.com/2011/08/diagnose-missingwebpart-and.html
- MissingSetupFile Diagnose: http://get-spscripts.com/2011/06/diagnosing-missingsetupfile-issues-from.html