SharePoint 2010 Calendar Features
The SharePoint 2010 calendar has some interesting features for those clients NOT using exchange.
In the calendar General Settings page, there is a sharing option, this seems to change the calendars default view to the one shown below
If you then activate the site feature Group Work Lists, you will see 3 more lists, and a load more content types
Also the Calendar General Settings page now has an option for resource reservation.
So if we add some resources to our resource list
We can then book a meeting and add a resource and check availability
Not a bad little solution for someone not using Exchange Calendars.
- Sharepoint 2013 “mark task complete”
- Excel formulas not auto calculating but F9 still works #in
- Updating User Profile Properties via PowerShell (PictureURL)–SharePoint 2010 #in #SP2010
- Timesheet Managers in Project Server 2013
- Clearing the SharePoint Designer 2007 / 2010 Cache
- Calculated Column Formula: Probability and impact analysis for risks #SharePoint #SP2010 #ProjectServer #PS2010 #EPM #MSProject #in
- Unique alphanumeric list ID's via SPD Workflow and Calculated Columns #SharePoint #SP2010 #in
- Splitting a date into Year, Quarter and Month for analysis purposes in InfoPath 2010 #SP2010 #SharePoint #in
- SharePoint 2013 User Profile Service Application Publishing
- 503,055 hits