#SP2010 and #PS2010 versions and the associated KB articles #SharePoint #ProjectServer #in
Following on from my colleagues post on finding the SharePoint Build Version via PowerShell (Link), I would just like to draw your attention to a list of SharePoint / Project Server versions that I maintain.
Links to the KB articles are also available along with the build version and the Cumulative Update / Service Pack that they are associated with.
How to access:
In the top menu of the site:
I know that other people maintain similar lists, this is just my way of keeping on top of the versions for SharePoint and in particular Project Server.
Hopefully this is useful for others also.
- Excel formulas not auto calculating but F9 still works #in
- Excel Services Problem. "An unexpected error has occurred"
- Using jQuery to return all members / users of a group #in #SP2010 #SharePoint
- Calculated Column Formula: Probability and impact analysis for risks #SharePoint #SP2010 #ProjectServer #PS2010 #EPM #MSProject #in
- Automating SharePoint 2013 Usage Reports
- Delete all list Item and file versions from site and sub sites using CSOM and PowerShell
- Create a New MySite Host Site
- Form Services / InfoPath 2010 Bug found in Multi-line Plain Text boxes
- SP.ClientContext.get_current is null or not an object
- Timesheet Managers in Project Server 2013
- 502,696 hits