How to upload a .wsp solution in SharePoint 2010
Have you ever gotten a .SharePoint 2010 wsp file and thought “Now what?”. Well there are two ways to do this. You can upload the .wsp to the solution gallary within the site collection and the create a sub-site based on the .wsp. The videos below shows this technique.
You can also create an entire site collection based on the .wsp. The video below shows this technique.
- Excel formulas not auto calculating but F9 still works #in
- Excel Services Problem. "An unexpected error has occurred"
- Using jQuery to return all members / users of a group #in #SP2010 #SharePoint
- Calculated Column Formula: Probability and impact analysis for risks #SharePoint #SP2010 #ProjectServer #PS2010 #EPM #MSProject #in
- Automating SharePoint 2013 Usage Reports
- Delete all list Item and file versions from site and sub sites using CSOM and PowerShell
- Create a New MySite Host Site
- Form Services / InfoPath 2010 Bug found in Multi-line Plain Text boxes
- SP.ClientContext.get_current is null or not an object
- Timesheet Managers in Project Server 2013
- 502,696 hits