Publishing an Administrator-approved form template
If you add custom code to InfoPath 2010 form template you will need to publish the form as an “administrator-approved” form template. Publishing an administrator-approved template is not an intuitive process (in my humble opinion). So, I create a video that will give a step-by-step of how this is done.
- Excel formulas not auto calculating but F9 still works #in
- Excel Services Problem. "An unexpected error has occurred"
- Using jQuery to return all members / users of a group #in #SP2010 #SharePoint
- Calculated Column Formula: Probability and impact analysis for risks #SharePoint #SP2010 #ProjectServer #PS2010 #EPM #MSProject #in
- Automating SharePoint 2013 Usage Reports
- Delete all list Item and file versions from site and sub sites using CSOM and PowerShell
- Create a New MySite Host Site
- Form Services / InfoPath 2010 Bug found in Multi-line Plain Text boxes
- SP.ClientContext.get_current is null or not an object
- Timesheet Managers in Project Server 2013
- 502,696 hits