Missing options in Central Admin #SharePoint 2013 #SP2013 #PS2013
I am a Project Server and SharePoint consultant but my main focus currently is around Project Server.
I have been working with Project Server for nearly five years since 2007 for a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner in the UK, I have also been awared with the Microsoft Community Contributor Award 2011.
I am also a certified Prince2 Practitioner.
A quick post to highlight an issue that you might run into. Mange Services on Server link missing in Central Admin when running Internet Explorer on the App / Web Server? New Service Application button disabled?
Missing Manage Services on Server link:
New Service Application button disabled:
Run Central Admin as an Administrator and these options will be available.
- Automating SharePoint 2013 Usage Reports
- Sharepoint 2013 “mark task complete”
- Using Knockout.js in a SharePoint Context
- Calculated Column Formula: Probability and impact analysis for risks #SharePoint #SP2010 #ProjectServer #PS2010 #EPM #MSProject #in
- Unique alphanumeric list ID's via SPD Workflow and Calculated Columns #SharePoint #SP2010 #in
- Mastering the SharePoint 2013 Suite Bar
- Clearing the SharePoint Designer 2007 / 2010 Cache
- Create a New MySite Host Site
- Using jQuery to return all members / users of a group #in #SP2010 #SharePoint
- Run SPD2010 workflows with impersonated permission
- 472,763 hits