Missing options in Central Admin #SharePoint 2013 #SP2013 #PS2013
I am a Project Server and SharePoint consultant but my main focus currently is around Project Server.
I have been working with Project Server for nearly five years since 2007 for a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner in the UK, I have also been awared with the Microsoft Community Contributor Award 2011.
I am also a certified Prince2 Practitioner.
A quick post to highlight an issue that you might run into. Mange Services on Server link missing in Central Admin when running Internet Explorer on the App / Web Server? New Service Application button disabled?
Missing Manage Services on Server link:
New Service Application button disabled:
Run Central Admin as an Administrator and these options will be available.
- Automating SharePoint 2013 Usage Reports
- Sharepoint 2013 “mark task complete”
- Take control of your log files
- Group has Full Control but you cannot add a user to the group? #SharePoint
- Calculated Column Formula: Probability and impact analysis for risks #SharePoint #SP2010 #ProjectServer #PS2010 #EPM #MSProject #in
- Timesheet Managers in Project Server 2013
- Bad Onedrive Business Sync bug (SP31654) if you use it with Office 2013 – install update required
- SharePoint and Document Versioning within Word.
- Clearing the SharePoint Designer 2007 / 2010 Cache
- 468,643 hits