Missing options in Central Admin #SharePoint 2013 #SP2013 #PS2013
I am a Project Server and SharePoint consultant but my main focus currently is around Project Server.
I have been working with Project Server for nearly five years since 2007 for a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner in the UK, I have also been awared with the Microsoft Community Contributor Award 2011.
I am also a certified Prince2 Practitioner.
A quick post to highlight an issue that you might run into. Mange Services on Server link missing in Central Admin when running Internet Explorer on the App / Web Server? New Service Application button disabled?
Missing Manage Services on Server link:
New Service Application button disabled:
Run Central Admin as an Administrator and these options will be available.
- Automating SharePoint 2013 Usage Reports
- Writing History events from a SharePoint designer Workflow
- SharePoint Page Performance
- Excel formulas not auto calculating but F9 still works #in
- Sharepoint 2013 “mark task complete”
- Calculated Column Formula: Probability and impact analysis for risks #SharePoint #SP2010 #ProjectServer #PS2010 #EPM #MSProject #in
- Windows 10 upgrade adventures–HP Stream 7 edition #Win10 #Upgrade #HPStream7
- Group has Full Control but you cannot add a user to the group? #SharePoint
- #O365 #SharePoint Online–Information Rights Management #IRM–what works, what doesn’t in a business context-Part 2
- How to hide fields for new items using InfoPath
- 503,587 hits