Missing options in Central Admin #SharePoint 2013 #SP2013 #PS2013
I am a Project Server and SharePoint consultant but my main focus currently is around Project Server.
I have been working with Project Server for nearly five years since 2007 for a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner in the UK, I have also been awared with the Microsoft Community Contributor Award 2011.
I am also a certified Prince2 Practitioner.
A quick post to highlight an issue that you might run into. Mange Services on Server link missing in Central Admin when running Internet Explorer on the App / Web Server? New Service Application button disabled?
Missing Manage Services on Server link:
New Service Application button disabled:
Run Central Admin as an Administrator and these options will be available.
- Using Knockout.js in a SharePoint Context
- Programmatically setting a field to hidden within a Content Type #SharePoint #SP2010 #in
- Calculated Column Formula: Probability and impact analysis for risks #SharePoint #SP2010 #ProjectServer #PS2010 #EPM #MSProject #in
- SharePoint Designer 2013 #SPD2013
- Splitting a date into Year, Quarter and Month for analysis purposes in InfoPath 2010 #SP2010 #SharePoint #in
- Writing History events from a SharePoint designer Workflow
- Automating SharePoint 2013 Usage Reports
- SharePoint 2013 User Profile Service Application Publishing
- Run SPD2010 workflows with impersonated permission
- 482,739 hits