Transitioning from #SP2013 to #PS2013 for Enterprise Project Management #SPSUK #MSProject #SharePoint
Just a quick note to say that I will be presenting at SharePoint Saturday UK on December 8th 2012 on:
Project Site to Project Management
Transitioning from SharePoint to Project Server for Enterprise Project Management
After attending this session you will understand the different tools for Project Management offered with SharePoint and Project Server, including the advantages / disadvantages of each method.
In addition you will also takeaway:
- A high level understanding of how SharePoint / Project Server work together
- The benefits of enterprise project management
- Project management maturity expectations as solutions become more complex
- What’s Project Server / Project Online
- Understanding Project Maturity
- Supporting Tools
- Transition – Simple to Complex
- Decisions – Where to start?
Where, When, How?
- Conference: SharePoint Saturday UK 2012
- Location: Nottingham
- Date: Saturday, 8 December 2012
- Conference Times: 09:00 to 17:00 (GMT)
- Presentation Time: 13:30 to 14:30
- Presenter: Giles Hamson
- Full Address:
East Midlands Conference Centre
NG7 2RJ Nottingham
If you see me during the day, say hello and I hope you all enjoy the conference.