Just a small announcement.
Not so long ago the blog the365project launched. This blog has been created to provide tips around SharePoint, Project and Project Server. These tips are provided by MVP’s and all kind of members of the community including me.
Every few days a new tip will be posted. There is already a lot of useful tips on there that you can take advantage of. So go take a look if you are interested http://the365project.net/
via SpeakingSilent » Robin Kruithof http://speakingsilent.wordpress.com/2013/01/03/the365project/
I am Robin Kruithof. I am working at CXS in the Netherlands as a Microsoft Project Consultant. My passion lies in Project Management and everything in the Project Management domain.
- Sharepoint 2013 “mark task complete”
- SharePoint Designer 2013 #SPD2013
- Unique alphanumeric list ID's via SPD Workflow and Calculated Columns #SharePoint #SP2010 #in
- Using jQuery to return all members / users of a group #in #SP2010 #SharePoint
- Excel formulas not auto calculating but F9 still works #in
- Programmatically setting a field to hidden within a Content Type #SharePoint #SP2010 #in
- Calculated Column Formula: Probability and impact analysis for risks #SharePoint #SP2010 #ProjectServer #PS2010 #EPM #MSProject #in
- #SP2013 App Model–Tenant Administrator permissions required to install app On-Premise
- Excel Services Problem. "An unexpected error has occurred"
- Finding a SharePoint Farm build version
- 476,386 hits