Just a small announcement.
Not so long ago the blog the365project launched. This blog has been created to provide tips around SharePoint, Project and Project Server. These tips are provided by MVP’s and all kind of members of the community including me.
Every few days a new tip will be posted. There is already a lot of useful tips on there that you can take advantage of. So go take a look if you are interested http://the365project.net/
via SpeakingSilent » Robin Kruithof http://speakingsilent.wordpress.com/2013/01/03/the365project/
I am Robin Kruithof. I am working at CXS in the Netherlands as a Microsoft Project Consultant. My passion lies in Project Management and everything in the Project Management domain.
- Using Knockout.js in a SharePoint Context
- Programmatically setting a field to hidden within a Content Type #SharePoint #SP2010 #in
- Calculated Column Formula: Probability and impact analysis for risks #SharePoint #SP2010 #ProjectServer #PS2010 #EPM #MSProject #in
- SharePoint Designer 2013 #SPD2013
- Splitting a date into Year, Quarter and Month for analysis purposes in InfoPath 2010 #SP2010 #SharePoint #in
- Writing History events from a SharePoint designer Workflow
- Automating SharePoint 2013 Usage Reports
- SharePoint 2013 User Profile Service Application Publishing
- Run SPD2010 workflows with impersonated permission
- 482,739 hits