Just a small announcement.
Not so long ago the blog the365project launched. This blog has been created to provide tips around SharePoint, Project and Project Server. These tips are provided by MVP’s and all kind of members of the community including me.
Every few days a new tip will be posted. There is already a lot of useful tips on there that you can take advantage of. So go take a look if you are interested http://the365project.net/
via SpeakingSilent » Robin Kruithof http://speakingsilent.wordpress.com/2013/01/03/the365project/
I am Robin Kruithof. I am working at CXS in the Netherlands as a Microsoft Project Consultant. My passion lies in Project Management and everything in the Project Management domain.
- Automating SharePoint 2013 Usage Reports
- Writing History events from a SharePoint designer Workflow
- SharePoint Page Performance
- Excel formulas not auto calculating but F9 still works #in
- Sharepoint 2013 “mark task complete”
- Calculated Column Formula: Probability and impact analysis for risks #SharePoint #SP2010 #ProjectServer #PS2010 #EPM #MSProject #in
- Windows 10 upgrade adventures–HP Stream 7 edition #Win10 #Upgrade #HPStream7
- Group has Full Control but you cannot add a user to the group? #SharePoint
- #O365 #SharePoint Online–Information Rights Management #IRM–what works, what doesn’t in a business context-Part 2
- How to hide fields for new items using InfoPath
- 503,587 hits