Hiding tasks from the Gantt Chart
Have you ever wanted to hide tasks from the Gantt Chart? The following technique is useful for tidying up a schedule – for example, if you want to show only pertinent Gantt information for a presentation, or take a screenshot of a plan for a client that contains some internal tasks.
To hide individual bars in the Gantt display, simply insert the “Hide Bar” field and set it to “Yes” for the requisite tasks:
You’ll notice that all incoming dependencies for the hidden bar are also hidden, so take care when looking at your predecessor/successor logic!
- Windows 10 upgrade adventures–HP Stream 7 edition #Win10 #Upgrade #HPStream7
- Delete all list Item and file versions from site and sub sites using CSOM and PowerShell
- Using the “Inactivate Tasks” functionality
- Using jQuery to return all members / users of a group #in #SP2010 #SharePoint
- Migrate data from one SQL table to another database table
- Programmatically Disable Event Firing on List Item Update in SharePoint 2010
- Automating SharePoint 2013 Usage Reports
- Calculated Column Formula: Probability and impact analysis for risks #SharePoint #SP2010 #ProjectServer #PS2010 #EPM #MSProject #in
- Using Knockout.js in a SharePoint Context
- Create Dev/Test SharePoint 2013 environment in Azure
- 503,613 hits