Hiding tasks from the Gantt Chart
Have you ever wanted to hide tasks from the Gantt Chart? The following technique is useful for tidying up a schedule – for example, if you want to show only pertinent Gantt information for a presentation, or take a screenshot of a plan for a client that contains some internal tasks.
To hide individual bars in the Gantt display, simply insert the “Hide Bar” field and set it to “Yes” for the requisite tasks:
You’ll notice that all incoming dependencies for the hidden bar are also hidden, so take care when looking at your predecessor/successor logic!
- Using Knockout.js in a SharePoint Context
- Programmatically setting a field to hidden within a Content Type #SharePoint #SP2010 #in
- Calculated Column Formula: Probability and impact analysis for risks #SharePoint #SP2010 #ProjectServer #PS2010 #EPM #MSProject #in
- SharePoint Designer 2013 #SPD2013
- Splitting a date into Year, Quarter and Month for analysis purposes in InfoPath 2010 #SP2010 #SharePoint #in
- Writing History events from a SharePoint designer Workflow
- Automating SharePoint 2013 Usage Reports
- SharePoint 2013 User Profile Service Application Publishing
- Run SPD2010 workflows with impersonated permission
- 482,739 hits