Hiding tasks from the Gantt Chart
Have you ever wanted to hide tasks from the Gantt Chart? The following technique is useful for tidying up a schedule – for example, if you want to show only pertinent Gantt information for a presentation, or take a screenshot of a plan for a client that contains some internal tasks.
To hide individual bars in the Gantt display, simply insert the “Hide Bar” field and set it to “Yes” for the requisite tasks:
You’ll notice that all incoming dependencies for the hidden bar are also hidden, so take care when looking at your predecessor/successor logic!
- Sharepoint 2013 “mark task complete”
- Automating SharePoint 2013 Usage Reports
- Unique alphanumeric list ID's via SPD Workflow and Calculated Columns #SharePoint #SP2010 #in
- Calculated Column Formula: Probability and impact analysis for risks #SharePoint #SP2010 #ProjectServer #PS2010 #EPM #MSProject #in
- Excel Services Problem. "An unexpected error has occurred"
- Create a New MySite Host Site
- Timesheet Managers in Project Server 2013
- Group has Full Control but you cannot add a user to the group? #SharePoint
- Security Validation Issue - Form Services issue with SP1+June 2011 CU (Release 2) #in #SP2010 #SharePoint #MSProject #ProjectServer
- 472,907 hits