SharePoint Designer 2013 workflow action “Call HTTP Web Service”
In this first section we will start creating our SharePoint Designer 2013 workflow. Our focus here is the “Call HTTP Web Service” action. We will be using and Ebay web service for this example. The response from the web service is in JSON (See image below). The “Call HTTP Web Service” workflow action would be useless without the new “Dictionary” workflow action.
In this section we will be taking the workflow a bit further.
1. We will extract the “Title” and “DealURL” data from the JSON response.
2. We will then create and entry in the WebServiceList for each node in our JSON response ( 7 in total )
- SharePoint Designer 2013 #SPD2013
- Writing History events from a SharePoint designer Workflow
- Sharepoint 2013 “mark task complete”
- Create a New MySite Host Site
- Calculated Column Formula: Probability and impact analysis for risks #SharePoint #SP2010 #ProjectServer #PS2010 #EPM #MSProject #in
- Excel Services Problem. "An unexpected error has occurred"
- #O365 #SharePoint Online–Information Rights Management #IRM–what works, what doesn’t in a business context-Part 4
- Automating SharePoint 2013 Usage Reports
- Timesheet Managers in Project Server 2013
- 476,820 hits