SharePoint Designer 2013 workflow action “Call HTTP Web Service”
In this first section we will start creating our SharePoint Designer 2013 workflow. Our focus here is the “Call HTTP Web Service” action. We will be using and Ebay web service for this example. The response from the web service is in JSON (See image below). The “Call HTTP Web Service” workflow action would be useless without the new “Dictionary” workflow action.
In this section we will be taking the workflow a bit further.
1. We will extract the “Title” and “DealURL” data from the JSON response.
2. We will then create and entry in the WebServiceList for each node in our JSON response ( 7 in total )
- Excel Services Problem. "An unexpected error has occurred"
- Programmatically setting a field to hidden within a Content Type #SharePoint #SP2010 #in
- Unique alphanumeric list ID's via SPD Workflow and Calculated Columns #SharePoint #SP2010 #in
- Updating User Profile Properties via PowerShell (PictureURL)–SharePoint 2010 #in #SP2010
- Sharepoint 2013 “mark task complete”
- Calculated Column Formula: Probability and impact analysis for risks #SharePoint #SP2010 #ProjectServer #PS2010 #EPM #MSProject #in
- Excel formulas not auto calculating but F9 still works #in
- Take control of your log files
- Automating SharePoint 2013 Usage Reports
- 488,070 hits