SharePoint Designer 2013 workflow action “Call HTTP Web Service”
In this first section we will start creating our SharePoint Designer 2013 workflow. Our focus here is the “Call HTTP Web Service” action. We will be using and Ebay web service for this example. The response from the web service is in JSON (See image below). The “Call HTTP Web Service” workflow action would be useless without the new “Dictionary” workflow action.
In this section we will be taking the workflow a bit further.
1. We will extract the “Title” and “DealURL” data from the JSON response.
2. We will then create and entry in the WebServiceList for each node in our JSON response ( 7 in total )
- Using Knockout.js in a SharePoint Context
- Programmatically setting a field to hidden within a Content Type #SharePoint #SP2010 #in
- Calculated Column Formula: Probability and impact analysis for risks #SharePoint #SP2010 #ProjectServer #PS2010 #EPM #MSProject #in
- SharePoint Designer 2013 #SPD2013
- Splitting a date into Year, Quarter and Month for analysis purposes in InfoPath 2010 #SP2010 #SharePoint #in
- Writing History events from a SharePoint designer Workflow
- Automating SharePoint 2013 Usage Reports
- SharePoint 2013 User Profile Service Application Publishing
- Run SPD2010 workflows with impersonated permission
- 482,739 hits