SharePoint Designer 2013 workflow action “Call HTTP Web Service”
In this first section we will start creating our SharePoint Designer 2013 workflow. Our focus here is the “Call HTTP Web Service” action. We will be using and Ebay web service for this example. The response from the web service is in JSON (See image below). The “Call HTTP Web Service” workflow action would be useless without the new “Dictionary” workflow action.
In this section we will be taking the workflow a bit further.
1. We will extract the “Title” and “DealURL” data from the JSON response.
2. We will then create and entry in the WebServiceList for each node in our JSON response ( 7 in total )
- Calculated Column Formula: Probability and impact analysis for risks #SharePoint #SP2010 #ProjectServer #PS2010 #EPM #MSProject #in
- Using Knockout.js in a SharePoint Context
- Sharepoint 2013 “mark task complete”
- SharePoint Designer 2013 #SPD2013
- Unique alphanumeric list ID's via SPD Workflow and Calculated Columns #SharePoint #SP2010 #in
- Finding a SharePoint Farm build version
- Timesheet Managers in Project Server 2013
- Project Server - "An unknown error has occurred"
- 498,727 hits