In this first section we will start creating our SharePoint Designer 2013 workflow. Our focus here is the “Call HTTP Web Service” action. We will be using and Ebay web service for this example. The response from the web service is in JSON (See image below). The “Call HTTP Web Service” workflow action would be useless without the new “Dictionary” workflow action.
In this section we will be taking the workflow a bit further.
1. We will extract the “Title” and “DealURL” data from the JSON response.
2. We will then create and entry in the WebServiceList for each node in our JSON response ( 7 in total )
- Automating SharePoint 2013 Usage Reports
- Writing History events from a SharePoint designer Workflow
- SharePoint Page Performance
- Excel formulas not auto calculating but F9 still works #in
- Sharepoint 2013 “mark task complete”
- Calculated Column Formula: Probability and impact analysis for risks #SharePoint #SP2010 #ProjectServer #PS2010 #EPM #MSProject #in
- Windows 10 upgrade adventures–HP Stream 7 edition #Win10 #Upgrade #HPStream7
- Group has Full Control but you cannot add a user to the group? #SharePoint
- #O365 #SharePoint Online–Information Rights Management #IRM–what works, what doesn’t in a business context-Part 2
- How to hide fields for new items using InfoPath
- 503,586 hits