In this first section we will start creating our SharePoint Designer 2013 workflow. Our focus here is the “Call HTTP Web Service” action. We will be using and Ebay web service for this example. The response from the web service is in JSON (See image below). The “Call HTTP Web Service” workflow action would be useless without the new “Dictionary” workflow action.
In this section we will be taking the workflow a bit further.
1. We will extract the “Title” and “DealURL” data from the JSON response.
2. We will then create and entry in the WebServiceList for each node in our JSON response ( 7 in total )
- Sharepoint 2013 “mark task complete”
- Timesheet Managers in Project Server 2013
- Group has Full Control but you cannot add a user to the group? #SharePoint
- Calculated Column Formula: Probability and impact analysis for risks #SharePoint #SP2010 #ProjectServer #PS2010 #EPM #MSProject #in
- SharePoint Designer 2013 #SPD2013
- Unique alphanumeric list ID's via SPD Workflow and Calculated Columns #SharePoint #SP2010 #in
- Splitting a date into Year, Quarter and Month for analysis purposes in InfoPath 2010 #SP2010 #SharePoint #in
- Excel formulas not auto calculating but F9 still works #in
- #SP2013 App Model–Tenant Administrator permissions required to install app On-Premise
- 498,664 hits