Customizing the Refinement Panel web part in SharePoint 2010
We created our own results page: Results.aspx
We can modify the “Refinement Panel Web Part” only if we can edit the create a new .aspx results page and change the “Search Setting” to point to the new Results.aspx page instead of the default: 00SSearchResults.aspx
Now that you can edit the “Refinement Panel Web Part”. You might also want to customize which refiner’s appear in the web part. This video will show you how to edit the XML.
Other helpful links:
- #O365 #SharePoint Online–Information Rights Management #IRM–what works, what doesn’t in a business context-Part 4
- Timesheet Managers in Project Server 2013
- Sharepoint 2013 “mark task complete”
- Calculated Column Formula: Probability and impact analysis for risks #SharePoint #SP2010 #ProjectServer #PS2010 #EPM #MSProject #in
- Writing History events from a SharePoint designer Workflow
- Automating SharePoint 2013 Usage Reports
- SharePoint Designer 2013 #SPD2013
- Excel Services Problem. "An unexpected error has occurred"
- Excel formulas not auto calculating but F9 still works #in
- 477,018 hits