SharePoint 2010 Workflow Issues
I was recently asked to help out a client who was having problems with standard Out Of the Box Approval workflow.
We checked the Farm and isolated the issue to one specific site collection, all other site collections were fine.
To resolve this we opened the site collection in SPD, open the All files section drilled into the _catalogs/wfpub folder, the folder for the Approval workflow was present but for some reason the wfconfig.xml file had been modified from the site definition (Shown by blue I symbol), once this file had been reset to the site definition workflows were working again.
- Sharepoint 2013 “mark task complete”
- Calculated Column Formula: Probability and impact analysis for risks #SharePoint #SP2010 #ProjectServer #PS2010 #EPM #MSProject #in
- Excel formulas not auto calculating but F9 still works #in
- Automating SharePoint 2013 Usage Reports
- SharePoint Designer 2013 #SPD2013
- Prefill a list form field – External Data
- Unique alphanumeric list ID's via SPD Workflow and Calculated Columns #SharePoint #SP2010 #in
- Using Knockout.js in a SharePoint Context
- Programmatically setting a field to hidden within a Content Type #SharePoint #SP2010 #in
- 494,304 hits