SharePoint 2010 Workflow Issues
I was recently asked to help out a client who was having problems with standard Out Of the Box Approval workflow.
We checked the Farm and isolated the issue to one specific site collection, all other site collections were fine.
To resolve this we opened the site collection in SPD, open the All files section drilled into the _catalogs/wfpub folder, the folder for the Approval workflow was present but for some reason the wfconfig.xml file had been modified from the site definition (Shown by blue I symbol), once this file had been reset to the site definition workflows were working again.
- Automating SharePoint 2013 Usage Reports
- Writing History events from a SharePoint designer Workflow
- SharePoint Page Performance
- Excel formulas not auto calculating but F9 still works #in
- Sharepoint 2013 “mark task complete”
- Calculated Column Formula: Probability and impact analysis for risks #SharePoint #SP2010 #ProjectServer #PS2010 #EPM #MSProject #in
- Windows 10 upgrade adventures–HP Stream 7 edition #Win10 #Upgrade #HPStream7
- Group has Full Control but you cannot add a user to the group? #SharePoint
- #O365 #SharePoint Online–Information Rights Management #IRM–what works, what doesn’t in a business context-Part 2
- How to hide fields for new items using InfoPath
- 503,586 hits