SharePoint 2010 Workflow Issues
I was recently asked to help out a client who was having problems with standard Out Of the Box Approval workflow.
We checked the Farm and isolated the issue to one specific site collection, all other site collections were fine.
To resolve this we opened the site collection in SPD, open the All files section drilled into the _catalogs/wfpub folder, the folder for the Approval workflow was present but for some reason the wfconfig.xml file had been modified from the site definition (Shown by blue I symbol), once this file had been reset to the site definition workflows were working again.
- Sharepoint 2013 “mark task complete”
- Timesheet Managers in Project Server 2013
- Take control of your log files
- Unique alphanumeric list ID's via SPD Workflow and Calculated Columns #SharePoint #SP2010 #in
- Updating User Profile Properties via PowerShell (PictureURL)–SharePoint 2010 #in #SP2010
- Writing History events from a SharePoint designer Workflow
- Programmatically setting a field to hidden within a Content Type #SharePoint #SP2010 #in
- Embedding PDF files with the Content Editor Web Part #SP2010 #SP2013 #MSProject
- Permissions delay when using Kerberos and Security Groups #SP2010 #SharePoint #in
- 473,311 hits