SharePoint 2010 Workflow Issues
I was recently asked to help out a client who was having problems with standard Out Of the Box Approval workflow.
We checked the Farm and isolated the issue to one specific site collection, all other site collections were fine.
To resolve this we opened the site collection in SPD, open the All files section drilled into the _catalogs/wfpub folder, the folder for the Approval workflow was present but for some reason the wfconfig.xml file had been modified from the site definition (Shown by blue I symbol), once this file had been reset to the site definition workflows were working again.
- Using Knockout.js in a SharePoint Context
- Programmatically setting a field to hidden within a Content Type #SharePoint #SP2010 #in
- Calculated Column Formula: Probability and impact analysis for risks #SharePoint #SP2010 #ProjectServer #PS2010 #EPM #MSProject #in
- SharePoint Designer 2013 #SPD2013
- Splitting a date into Year, Quarter and Month for analysis purposes in InfoPath 2010 #SP2010 #SharePoint #in
- Writing History events from a SharePoint designer Workflow
- Automating SharePoint 2013 Usage Reports
- SharePoint 2013 User Profile Service Application Publishing
- Run SPD2010 workflows with impersonated permission
- 482,739 hits