Heading to #Ignite2015 !!! #office365 #sp2016
It’s been a while since I have personally posted on this site… (Over a year) Since moving to the USA a lot has changed for me, the main thing of course is that I am on the other side! No longer part of the Microsoft Partner Network and firmly entrenched in the customer world in the oil and gas industry!
It has been really good for me to work on the other side and fully support the solutions I implement on a day to day basis. My main lesson so far is the simpler the better for buy in!
Going to Ignite this year will be the first time going to a conference as a customer and I can’t wait. My main focus this year is the app model, office 365, sp2016 and yammer.
I know I shall be meeting up with a bunch of old colleagues of mine and if you see me about at the conference – say hi and you never know… This trip may spark off new content on the blog that I have neglected for so long!
Have a good ignite everybody!
- Sharepoint 2013 “mark task complete”
- Updating User Profile Properties via PowerShell (PictureURL)–SharePoint 2010 #in #SP2010
- Timesheet Managers in Project Server 2013
- Unique alphanumeric list ID's via SPD Workflow and Calculated Columns #SharePoint #SP2010 #in
- Excel formulas not auto calculating but F9 still works #in
- Calculated Column Formula: Probability and impact analysis for risks #SharePoint #SP2010 #ProjectServer #PS2010 #EPM #MSProject #in
- Splitting a date into Year, Quarter and Month for analysis purposes in InfoPath 2010 #SP2010 #SharePoint #in
- SharePoint 2013 User Profile Service Application Publishing
- Group has Full Control but you cannot add a user to the group? #SharePoint
- 502,998 hits