My Outlook 2013 calendar is showing temperatures in Fahrenheit, but I want Celsius!
So, I have spent the day installing Office 2013 RTM onto my work laptop along with Visual Studio 2012 etc…
Now I haven’t used Outlook in earnest in the Technical Preview, but now that we are in RTM, it is full steam ahead to ensure the new interface becomes a part of normal working life.
So Outlook is installed (MSDN version) and I go to the calendar and the weather module is pointing to New York and is in Fahrenheit. This is no good at all, I am in the UK in “sunny” Marlow.
So changing the location was easy, clicking on New York and adding a location was all it took.
To change it Celsius, it is available in the options (Backstage (File) > Options) in the Calendar section right at the bottom.
Et voila! and we are back into a local state
- Sharepoint 2013 “mark task complete”
- Excel formulas not auto calculating but F9 still works #in
- Updating User Profile Properties via PowerShell (PictureURL)–SharePoint 2010 #in #SP2010
- Timesheet Managers in Project Server 2013
- Clearing the SharePoint Designer 2007 / 2010 Cache
- Calculated Column Formula: Probability and impact analysis for risks #SharePoint #SP2010 #ProjectServer #PS2010 #EPM #MSProject #in
- Unique alphanumeric list ID's via SPD Workflow and Calculated Columns #SharePoint #SP2010 #in
- Splitting a date into Year, Quarter and Month for analysis purposes in InfoPath 2010 #SP2010 #SharePoint #in
- SharePoint 2013 User Profile Service Application Publishing
- 503,055 hits