Enable Mobile Browser View for SharePoint Online public site
So you upgraded to SharePoint Online 2013. If you are like me, you might have been looking on your SharePoint Online public site for the mobile “Contemporary view“. However, you will NOT find it. “Manage Site Feature” does not exist in a public site.
You can use the mobile Contemporary view for your SharePoint Online private site collection. First you will need to enable the feature via Site Settings > Manage Site Features > Mobile Browser View.
The right image is the standard view. The image on the left is the mobile contemporary view.
- Windows 10 upgrade adventures–HP Stream 7 edition #Win10 #Upgrade #HPStream7
- Delete all list Item and file versions from site and sub sites using CSOM and PowerShell
- Using the “Inactivate Tasks” functionality
- Using jQuery to return all members / users of a group #in #SP2010 #SharePoint
- Migrate data from one SQL table to another database table
- Programmatically Disable Event Firing on List Item Update in SharePoint 2010
- Automating SharePoint 2013 Usage Reports
- Calculated Column Formula: Probability and impact analysis for risks #SharePoint #SP2010 #ProjectServer #PS2010 #EPM #MSProject #in
- Using Knockout.js in a SharePoint Context
- Create Dev/Test SharePoint 2013 environment in Azure
- 503,613 hits