Enable Mobile Browser View for SharePoint Online public site
So you upgraded to SharePoint Online 2013. If you are like me, you might have been looking on your SharePoint Online public site for the mobile “Contemporary view“. However, you will NOT find it. “Manage Site Feature” does not exist in a public site.
You can use the mobile Contemporary view for your SharePoint Online private site collection. First you will need to enable the feature via Site Settings > Manage Site Features > Mobile Browser View.
The right image is the standard view. The image on the left is the mobile contemporary view.
- Automating SharePoint 2013 Usage Reports
- Sharepoint 2013 “mark task complete”
- Using Knockout.js in a SharePoint Context
- Mastering the SharePoint 2013 Suite Bar
- Calculated Column Formula: Probability and impact analysis for risks #SharePoint #SP2010 #ProjectServer #PS2010 #EPM #MSProject #in
- Run SPD2010 workflows with impersonated permission
- Clearing the SharePoint Designer 2007 / 2010 Cache
- #SharePoint or #ProjectServer 2016 Installation - Step By Step
- Using jQuery to return all members / users of a group #in #SP2010 #SharePoint
- SharePoint Timer Job Servers
- 472,618 hits