Enable Mobile Browser View for SharePoint Online public site
So you upgraded to SharePoint Online 2013. If you are like me, you might have been looking on your SharePoint Online public site for the mobile “Contemporary view“. However, you will NOT find it. “Manage Site Feature” does not exist in a public site.
You can use the mobile Contemporary view for your SharePoint Online private site collection. First you will need to enable the feature via Site Settings > Manage Site Features > Mobile Browser View.
The right image is the standard view. The image on the left is the mobile contemporary view.
- Timesheet Managers in Project Server 2013
- Take control of your log files
- Updating resource rates
- SharePoint Designer 2013 #SPD2013
- Excel Services Problem. "An unexpected error has occurred"
- Group has Full Control but you cannot add a user to the group? #SharePoint
- Automating SharePoint 2013 Usage Reports
- Using jQuery to return all members / users of a group #in #SP2010 #SharePoint
- Bad Onedrive Business Sync bug (SP31654) if you use it with Office 2013 – install update required
- 463,108 hits