Enable Mobile Browser View for SharePoint Online public site
So you upgraded to SharePoint Online 2013. If you are like me, you might have been looking on your SharePoint Online public site for the mobile “Contemporary view“. However, you will NOT find it. “Manage Site Feature” does not exist in a public site.
You can use the mobile Contemporary view for your SharePoint Online private site collection. First you will need to enable the feature via Site Settings > Manage Site Features > Mobile Browser View.
The right image is the standard view. The image on the left is the mobile contemporary view.
- Excel Services Problem. "An unexpected error has occurred"
- Programmatically setting a field to hidden within a Content Type #SharePoint #SP2010 #in
- Unique alphanumeric list ID's via SPD Workflow and Calculated Columns #SharePoint #SP2010 #in
- Updating User Profile Properties via PowerShell (PictureURL)–SharePoint 2010 #in #SP2010
- Sharepoint 2013 “mark task complete”
- Calculated Column Formula: Probability and impact analysis for risks #SharePoint #SP2010 #ProjectServer #PS2010 #EPM #MSProject #in
- Excel formulas not auto calculating but F9 still works #in
- Take control of your log files
- Automating SharePoint 2013 Usage Reports
- 488,070 hits