Add a column to a Enterprise Wiki Page Layout in SharePoint 2010
After you have create your Enterprise Wiki, you might have a need to add additional fields. For instance, your client might want a summary field on the wiki page. In this case you will need to modify the Enterprise Wiki Page Layout. The video shows you how. Keep in mind that it’s not always a good idea to modify the Enterprise Wiki Page Layout. Instead it might be better to make a copy of the Enterprise Wiki Page Layout and modify that instead. If anything goes wrong with the copy and can simply start over.
- Excel Services Problem. "An unexpected error has occurred"
- Programmatically setting a field to hidden within a Content Type #SharePoint #SP2010 #in
- Unique alphanumeric list ID's via SPD Workflow and Calculated Columns #SharePoint #SP2010 #in
- Updating User Profile Properties via PowerShell (PictureURL)–SharePoint 2010 #in #SP2010
- Sharepoint 2013 “mark task complete”
- Calculated Column Formula: Probability and impact analysis for risks #SharePoint #SP2010 #ProjectServer #PS2010 #EPM #MSProject #in
- Excel formulas not auto calculating but F9 still works #in
- Take control of your log files
- Automating SharePoint 2013 Usage Reports
- 488,070 hits