Add a column to a Enterprise Wiki Page Layout in SharePoint 2010
After you have create your Enterprise Wiki, you might have a need to add additional fields. For instance, your client might want a summary field on the wiki page. In this case you will need to modify the Enterprise Wiki Page Layout. The video shows you how. Keep in mind that it’s not always a good idea to modify the Enterprise Wiki Page Layout. Instead it might be better to make a copy of the Enterprise Wiki Page Layout and modify that instead. If anything goes wrong with the copy and can simply start over.
- Sharepoint 2013 “mark task complete”
- Calculated Column Formula: Probability and impact analysis for risks #SharePoint #SP2010 #ProjectServer #PS2010 #EPM #MSProject #in
- Unique alphanumeric list ID's via SPD Workflow and Calculated Columns #SharePoint #SP2010 #in
- SharePoint Designer 2013 #SPD2013
- Using jQuery to return all members / users of a group #in #SP2010 #SharePoint
- Excel formulas not auto calculating but F9 still works #in
- Excel Services Problem. "An unexpected error has occurred"
- Programmatically Disable Event Firing on List Item Update in SharePoint 2010
- #SP2013 App Model–Tenant Administrator permissions required to install app On-Premise
- Programmatically setting a field to hidden within a Content Type #SharePoint #SP2010 #in
- 476,493 hits